How to use tidal-midi control ableton

Hi, I know it's probably a simple question but I tried it and I failed many times I am a new user of tidal. I want to try to use tidal to control the digital synthesizer plug-in of ableton. I have read some teachings and made some attempts, but I still encounter this problem at the end. I would like to ask experienced seniors What part might be wrong, and how should I fix it? thank you

1 Like

hi there!
the tidal-midi package is quite old and no longer works so you will need to use SuperDirt instead, which is all explained here in the online documentation: MIDI | Tidal Cycles
feel free to ask for help if you encounter any issues with that approach :slight_smile:

however i'm curious, where did you read the instructions to use the tidal-midi package?

1 Like

Hi thanks for your response, I'll wait and see, maybe because I'm just trying to use it, so I try to collect information on the Internet, maybe I got a lot of outdated information :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Hey! ! After trying for a while, I succeeded, thank you so much!!!!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

nice!!! glad to hear i could help :slight_smile:

1 Like