Successfully installed Tidal, but it won't boot from Atom: "no such file or directory" error

I'm on a Mac, running 10.12 (Sierra). Very little programming experience. I was able to install Haskell and Tidal/SuperCollider/SuperDirt without issues (that I could see). SuperDirt is booted and I see the message SuperDirt: listening to Tidal on port 57120. I tried then booting Tidal on Atom and got the following error: t> /bin/sh: /Users/emmagoldhammer/.ghcup/bin/ghci: No such file or directory. Sounds like Atom isn't seeing Haskell on my computer, but I think it's there. Is there a way I can check to see if Haskell is properly installed and if so, can I just change the location where Atom is looking for it? Sorry about the basic questions! Thanks.

Yes, you can configure the ghci path on the plugin configuration. Take a look at the atom-tidalcycles plugin readme for more info https://github.com/tidalcycles/atom-tidalcycles#haskell-path

Thanks! I got it sorted. Just ran which ghci from Terminal and put the result as the ghci path in Atom, in case that helps anyone in the future.