Thoughts on the course

Did week 5 thru 8 start?
All the links go to no such page.

Yes, you can sign up here: https://blog.tidalcycles.org/product/tidal-club-membership-weeks-5-8/

I did, June 7th

My apologies Jeff, I've given you access now. I'm not sure what happened, but perhaps an email address didn't match up. If anyone else is having problems, please let me know.

Hi all,
A little bit of a delay but I've started on recording videos to finish off week 8 finally.. Sorry for the delay, sometimes life hits. I'm feeling out of practice but have started with a video about the fit function, just waiting for the subtitles to autogenerate so I can edit them.

I'll spend some time organising the materials at some point as well - if anyone has thoughts about how to make things more accessible / digestible please let me know.. and then start thinking about weeks 9-12 for the northern winter.

13 Likes

Glad to hear that there’s more to come @yaxu!

The course is golden, thank you.

I would be interested in ways of controlling the gain more precisely. When using the snowball function for instance, I've a hard time getting rid of some gain peaks.

I remember reading about the course on CDM in the spring, but the timing didn't allow for me to participate then. I am so grateful that this is a continuous community project that people can jump into any time!

1 Like