Tidal doesn't want to run on Pulsar Editor

I've already install all the Tidal and SC specs, but when I put " d1 $ s "bd sn" " at my tidal file and press ctrl + enter to run it, tydalcycles returns next error:

t> ghc-9.2.5.exe: panic! (the 'impossible' happened)
(GHC version 9.2.5:
loadArchive "C:\ghcup\ghc\9.2.5\mingw\lib\gcc\x86_64-w64-mingw32\10.2.0\libstdc++.dll.a": failed

Please report this as a GHC bug: report a bug · Wiki · Glasgow Haskell Compiler / GHC · GitLab

Cannot browse tidal to obtain informations for autocomplete: Error: Command failed: echo ":browse Sound.Tidal.Context" | "ghci"
ghc-9.2.5.exe: panic! (the 'impossible' happened)
(GHC version 9.2.5:
loadArchive "C:\ghcup\ghc\9.2.5\mingw\lib\gcc\x86_64-w64-mingw32\10.2.0\libstdc++.dll.a": failed

Please report this as a GHC bug: report a bug · Wiki · Glasgow Haskell Compiler / GHC · GitLab

ghc-9.2.5.exe: Could not load `libstdc++-6.dll'. Reason: addDLL: libstdc++-6.dll or dependencies not loaded. (Win32 error 193)

t> ghc-9.2.5.exe: Could not load `libstdc++-6.dll'. Reason: addDLL: libstdc++-6.dll or dependencies not loaded. (Win32 error 193)

someone can help me to solve this, I tried to fix it but I don't get with the solution in any other forum :confused:

I'm not an expert but I think you need to upgrade ghc to 9.4.2 or later. There was a similar thread last fall: Problem installing on Window 10

This version requirement is specific to Windows. For detail on upgrading ghc, see the Tidal user docs page upgrading: Upgrading | Tidal Cycles

wait - 9.4.2 is obsoleted by 9.4.4 Home — The Glasgow Haskell Compiler but I'm not sure about OS-specific binary packages

Yes maybe better to say windows needs ghc '9.4.2 or later'. I'm not aware of any problems with using tidal with ghc 9.4.2 though.

FYI: When you install ghc via chocolatey it will install the latest version. This is what the windows automated install does. If you have an older ghc version, you should be able to use the choco command to upgrade.

choco install ghc