Difficulty importing samples

hello everyone, quiet new here, struggling to import my own samples in SC and Pulsar on Windows 10.
I followed this script [Custom Samples | Tidal Cycles](Custom Samples | Tidal Cycles)

and this is what I get from SC when I run Pulsar

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

You're loading them twice by the looks -
The first loadSoundFiles directive is loading everything under rizitiko/*
The subsequent lines look like they are individually loading every folder under rizitiko/ again

Try just leaving the first call in place, and removing all the subsequent loadSoundFile calls

Some idea of how the files/folder structure looks would be helpful if that doesn't work

No I think the first loadSoundFiles line isn't working, but I think it would work if another \\ was placed in front of the * on that line.

Something like:
~dirt.loadSoundFiles("c:\\User\\vival\\Desktop\\TIDAL\\rizitiko\\*

Then the other loadSoundFiles lines can be removed.

SuperDirt is trying to play something in the 632i1 folder and that folder isn't being explicitly loaded. With those slashes added, if that folder exists it should load.

thank you very much for both of your replies
It appears that indeed I do not need to specify the subfolders of my main rizitiko folder. By writing this one line you mentioned, SuperCollider lets me know that it has read all my existing sample banks.
However again when I am in Pulsar and I try to play the samples, SuperCollider gives me this WARNING: SuperDirt: event falls out of existing orbits, index (2)
and then again no synth or sample named 'whatever' could be found.
I would like to note another event that recently appeared on SuperCollider. When I initially open it everything seems very straight forward, the last line I get is listening to Tidal on port 57120.
However, when I run my startup file the last line I get is
FAILURE IN SERVER /g_new duplicate node ID.
This does not affect the original soundfiles when I run Pulsar though, I can still work as usual with them. But again I get no sound from my own samples. And the information I get from SuperCollider is the one I mentioned before
Again, I would be grateful for your help
Thanks!

i am sharing though I doubt it would be useful to anyone. It turns out that it was a syntax error that is why my samples could not be played. So for the new people out there, make sure it is the name of the folder you request to play and not the name of the actual sample. I still get this FAILURE IN SERVER /g_new duplicate node ID, warning but does not affect my workflow yet