Errors while installing

ERROR: The term 'sclang' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
The install of tidalcycles was NOT successful.
Error while running 'C:\ProgramData\chocolatey\lib\TidalCycles\tools\chocolateyinstall.ps1'.
 See log for details.

it keeps saying this error mesage

I haven't used windows in a long time so I can only offer general advice. Maybe one of the windows users can offer more specific insight.

Generally Tidal sort of acts as a sequencer to SuperCollider (more specifically SuperDirt) so in order for Tidal to run, you need SuperCollider installed. The command sclang is part of SuperCollider and allows you to launch programmes written for SuperCollider.

To fix the error try to install SuperCollider and make sure its executables are in your path.

I installed tidal recently on a couple of Windows machines and remember the Choclately script errored out for me as well. I'm fairly certain it was for the same reason.
I opted to just follow the instructions to install manually. I needed to do a couple of restarts as well on one machine.