TC doesn't run anymore after migration

Hello all,

my configuration before migrating was a
MacbookPro 2013 with macos 10.13.6

then I migrated via Timemachine to a
MacbookPro 2020 13" with 10.15.6

and now TC doesn`t run anymore.
Maybe because the folder structure is different and important files are not found anymore.

1. Supercollider doesn run properly. It does not start Superdirt anymore and it says during booting process:

"Can't open "Stklnst.scx" because Apple can't look for malware inside it"

1. Starting TC inside atom is answered like this:

Custom ghci path configured: ~/.ghcup/bin/ghci

Ghci command: /Users/Axel/.ghcup/bin/ghci Ghc-pkg command: /Users/Axel/.ghcup/bin/ghc-pkg

Load BootTidal.hs from /Users/Axel/.atom/packages/tidalcycles/lib/BootTidal.hs

t>Loaded package environment from /Users/Axel/.ghc/x86_64-darwin-8.6.5/environments/default

t>xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun gcc' failed in phase gcc'. (Exit code: 1)

Can I delete all and start from the beginning with a new installation? And if yes, how? If not, how can I fix this installtion? All kind of help is appreciated.

Ghci check:

Last login: Thu Sep 10 10:21:05 on ttys000

The default interactive shell is now zsh.
To update your account to use zsh, please run chsh -s /bin/zsh.
For more details, please visit Use zsh as the default shell on your Mac - Apple Support.
Cosmokrator:~ Axel$ ghci
GHCi, version 8.6.5: Home — The Glasgow Haskell Compiler :? for help
Loaded package environment from /Users/Axel/.ghc/x86_64-darwin-8.6.5/environments/default
xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun
gcc' failed in phase gcc'. (Exit code: 1)
Cosmokrator:~ Axel$

I believe this is a security setting that Apple introduced recently -- you have to jump through a few more hoops to allow applications that aren't distributed through the Apple store...

Thank you so much @mashaal. The first problem seems to be solved. Now SC starts properly again including starting Superdirt.

But there is still the problem running TC inside Atom.

events.js:171
Hide Stack Trace
Error [ERR_STREAM_DESTROYED] [ERR_STREAM_DESTROYED]: Cannot call write after a stream was destroyed
at doWrite (_stream_writable.js:411:19)
at writeOrBuffer (_stream_writable.js:399:5)
at Socket.Writable.write (_stream_writable.js:299:11)
at Ghci.writeLine (/Users/Axel/.atom/packages/tidalcycles/lib/ghci.js:20:24)
at REPL.tidalSendLine (/Users/Axel/.atom/packages/tidalcycles/lib/repl.js:138:15)
at REPL.tidalSendExpression (/Users/Axel/.atom/packages/tidalcycles/lib/repl.js:129:10)
at doIt (/Users/Axel/.atom/packages/tidalcycles/lib/repl.js:177:12)
at REPL.evalWithRepl (/Users/Axel/.atom/packages/tidalcycles/lib/repl.js:181:5)
at REPL._eval (/Users/Axel/.atom/packages/tidalcycles/lib/repl.js:154:10)
at HTMLElement.tidalcyclesEvalMultiLine (/Users/Axel/.atom/packages/tidalcycles/lib/repl.js:40:49)
at CommandRegistry.handleCommandEvent (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/static/:11:349780)
at KeymapManager.dispatchCommandEvent (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/static/:11:1231083)
at KeymapManager.handleKeyboardEvent (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/static/:11:1227217)
at WindowEventHandler.handleDocumentKeyEvent (/Applications/Atom.app/Contents/Resources/app/static/:11:284829

I think you may need to either update or install Xcode.

You are right. That was just it. Again thank you so much @mashaal !!!