ICLC 2023 has a nice new 'community report' section. How about we do one for TidalCycles? It could cover:
- useful utilities / interfaces
- add-ons, e.g. visualisers
- spin-off and other related projects
- local community / workshop / outreach activities
- related academic/research projects
- summaries of past GSOC projects
- future plans/speculations
.. with a long list of authors. Two or three paragraphs for each thing with signposting to related websites/resources/papers/repos
The awesome list could be a starting point.
I could write a couple of short paragraphs about my GSOC & the interface I'm making!
Ok here's a start:
Please jump in if you can think of something (anything!) to write and then we can encourage others to contribute
I have started adding some info about Iceland
I'm involved with a couple of papers so sadly too lacking in time to push this forward, if anyone fancies picking it up (and bagging first author ) lmk!
Seems like this is still in need of an editor, or is it now too late do you think?
Perhaps it should be "Tidal community report TLDR: we are busy!"