The idea is to add a "tips and tricks" page to the documentation. Not a tutorial, not a reference, but a list of common patterns that may require some Tidal knowledge. It's similar to a "how-to", but each recipe is shorter.
These patterns are probably often asked here or on discord, and would be cool if we could make a list and explain them.
Some ideas that come to mind are:
- How to play a pattern only on some cycles.
- How to apply an LFO to any parameter.
- How to apply an envelope to any parameter.
- How to schedule a pattern to start at the beginning of the next cycle.
- How can I use
scaleto play a scale with a root note different from C?
- How can I use a VST inside Tidal?
So, if you have other suggestions of FAQ, or you can explain any of these in a compact, specific way, I'm willing to compile all this information together into a useful document and add it to the existing documentation.