(Tomorrow) Masterclass with Malitzin Cortés on live-coding with TidalCycles. (FREE, registration req'd)

I'm super excited about this, hoping I can drag my butt out of bed in time :tired_face:

About this Event

Malitzin Cortés (CNDSD) is a multi-disciplinary artist, musician, and coder from Mexico City with a background in architecture from UNAM. Her work spans many disciplines and technologies including but not limited to: live coding, generative art, expanded cinema, installation, 3D animation, and sound design. A teacher and researcher at CENTRO University and at the UNAM Faculty of Arts, Cortés's work has been presented at various venues worldwide, including Medialab Prado, Asia Culture Center, International Symposium on Electronic Arts, Spektrum, Vorspiel Transmediale, Mutek Mexico, and Mutek Montreal.

3 Likes

let's face it, @cleary, if you wanna take this live coding thing seriously, i think it's about time you considered relocating to the other side of the globe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

1 Like

I'm also excited for this. I attended the Mark Fell masterclass last weekend, and it was great.

1 Like

Lol, I think you're right - 5yr plan time :wink::grin:

My biggest issue tomorrow isn't the early rise, it's the wedding the night before, and the 9hr solo drive home from Adelaide afterwards...

I loved it. And that’s why I’m here. :grinning:
(Hello everyone)

1 Like

Cool! I Hope a video will be available someday. And welcome here!

2 Likes

Any information about videos availability after events?

1 Like