What is tidal doing with SynthDef envelopes?

Hi! I'm having some trouble wrapping my head around why tidal is behaving like it is.

Consider this simple example:

(
SynthDef.new(\SinTest, {
	|out, pan, rell=1|
	var sig, env;
	env = EnvGen.kr(Env.new([0, 1, 0], [0.1, rell]), doneAction: 2);
	sig = SinOsc.ar;
	sig = sig*env;
	OffsetOut.ar(out, DirtPan.ar (sig,  ~dirt.numChannels,pan));
}) .add;
)

When I run this SynthDef in SC via x = Synth.new(\SinTest); I get a tone with a gain dropoff from 1 to 0 over 1 second. If I run this in quick succession I get multiple tones running independent of one another as expected.

I would expect this (in tidal):

d1 
$ struct "1*4"
$ s "SinTest"
# rell 1

To result in the same result as manually running x = Synth.new(\SinTest); four times over one cycle but this is not the case.
It's like tidal is sending a doneAction message to the SynthDef making it kill the previous SynthDef resulting in a click effectively making the SynthDef monophonic.
I can get around this to some extent with this:

(
SynthDef.new(\SinTest, {
	|out, pan, sustain=1, decvol=0.5, atk=0.1, dect=0.5, rell=0.1|
	var sig, env, line, vol;
	line = Line.ar(0, 1, sustain, doneAction:2);
	env = Env.new(
		levels:[0, 1, decvol, 0], 
		times: [atk, dect, rell], 
		curve: [-5, 0, -5]);
	vol = IEnvGen.ar(env, line);

sig = SinOsc.ar;
	sig = sig*vol;
	OffsetOut.ar(out, DirtPan.ar (sig,  ~dirt.numChannels,pan));
}) .add;
)

But this ^ adds some other issues. Like making the envelope duration dependent on the length of the event triggering it.
Is there a way to make tidal interact with SC in a way that doesn't effect the env? Ie removing the magical doneAction message maybe?

I just realized I could just set the sustain way up and bypass the "Tidal-doneAction" that way. So, solved I guess!

Yes, I usually use #legato to avoid this clipping. And yes I think you're right that this happens because SuperDirt frees the synths after playing a note. Not 100% sure though since I didn't read through all of SuperDirts code.