Tidal club new moon - sign up info

tbh, since it was a first time for me I was just happy to have music playing at the time and place it needed to be :wink:
Beyond that, some small timing issues and a syntax battle with a comma were the only things of note :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello!
Two days before the marathon, a friend told me she had been learning how to use hydra because I once mentioned it and she offered to do the visuals in my stream as a way of practicing. We used flok and it was amazing. Is it possible to add her name (Ximena Portal) next to mine when you upload the video? @yaxu

Thank you in advance!

I'm sure my WAP samples will also trigger copyright likely SORRY lol didn't think about that

only if they are re-uploaded individually, of course

UwU thanks!

1 Like

My set doesn't seem to be on the Eulerroom channel, I guess because the set from Jessica Rodriguez before me contained copyrighted samples.
I've uploaded it on my channel after downloading it from the twitch channel:

4 Likes

This was great!

There are also recordings here:
https://slab.org/rec/tidalclub/

This is the source video from your encoder - I'm not sure if the twitch version would be lower than that.

4 Likes

@th4 great set

1 Like

Looking on slab.org it seems like the recording for my set might be corrupted - my laptop was having some issues. I do have my own recording of it that might be in better shape (can't fix all the audio stuttering, but at least the video's watchable):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-n_rUVWnJK7fZeziOvV7zRROj_KtXleR/view?usp=sharing

I finally got round to giving your set a good listen @nilhartman - very polished, very enjoyable, I can't wait for that album (no pressure!) :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you so much ! 3 out of the 4 tracks are to be released (in different versions though) soonish. The 25% left has to be reworked, and will certainly end on another EP :wink:

@munshkr, @mrreason and @mashaal are working on a new way of doing things, but it'll mostly be the same as before, except everyone will have a unique key emailed to them.

It's true those that we should get a quick guide up asap though, especially for those that are new for streaming

1 Like